Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Someones got a new look....

Um, yeah. That's a new look you see on this page. And a new name. I have been using the business name 'Beam Design' for awhile now, but hadn't changed my page. It will still be the same blog content, just a little prettier. I will be adding a little more of the business side to it too. My AWESOME friend Trish over @ www.crazymomadrama.com helped me with it. No, wait, she DID it all. Thank you so much momma!!!


This Saturday I will be at the "Mothers Day Extravaganza, Relay for Life" Arts and Craft show at the Bonner Mall, here in Sandpoint, Idaho. Its going to be a long day so make sure you make it from 10-5. Be sure to stop by and check out all the goodies! There will over 25 vendors and a HUGE raffle benefiting the local 'Realy for Life'. Each booth is donating one or more items for the raffle prize. I hope I can enter!

Here are a few sneak peaks if what I will be selling........

 See you there!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS